Hi, I’m Bruce Newburger, founder and President of Dynamics Online. I started Dynamics Online way back in 1997, the early days of the “World Wide Web.” As the Internet has evolved, so have we, into a full service Internet design and marketing firm.
In addition to managing the business, I still do a lot of hands on production work, including web programming, and managing email marketing, design, and tracking with our email marketing partner Vertical Response.
I spend a lot of my working day online helping our clients, but I do enjoy spending time “offline” as well. Here are some more facts about me:
- Prior to starting Dynamics Online, I worked for 3 other tech companies inclucing Overdrive.com and Dynamacs.com (one of our oldest clients).
- I received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Northwestern University.
- Although we are both originally from the Cleveland area, I met Lisa, my wife of 20 years, while we were both living in Chicago.
- I am the proud father of 2 kids. My daughter is currently in her freshman year at Bowling Green State University studying to be a math teacher, and my son is enjoying his time at Solon High School.
- I enjoy watching my son perform in a variety of plays at FPAC, Beachwood Community Theater, and Solon High School.
- My passion for fixing things and making things work does not end with websites. I also enjoy a good home improvement project, including rebuilding my deck and keeping my lawnmower running strong for more than 19 years!
- I am an avid participant in any activity that is social and good exercise, including tennis, biking, and skiing (both downhill & cross country).
- I help and support my wife with her business Discuss Directives as she is looking to change the world by helping people make serious issues and decision making more comfortable.
- Musically right now I am enjoying the college rock music of the 1980s (R.E.M, Talking Heads).
- I am proud of the work of Dynamics Online, and the strong relationship we have with our clients, including several from out first year of business: Ohio Venture Association, Dynamacs, Diabetic Promotions, Drs Hill and Thomas, Cleveland Pops Orchestra, and Pierre’s Ice Cream.