Serving Dynamics Online clients since 1999.
Kirk Hiner engages with our clients to build solutions and solve problems for a wide variety of websites by employing the specialties of the Dynamics Online team. Kirk specializes in implementing e-commerce solutions that directly fit each client’s unique requirements, focusing on Woocommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and custom set-ups. In addition, he provides WordPress and Dreamweaver page design and feature implementation, as well as media conversion and optimization.
Kirk joined Dynamics Online in 1999 after working in layout and design for the marketing division of a major global investment firm in New York City. He graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in English with teaching certification. He now lives in Mogadore, Ohio, with his wife, Tieraney, and their children.
- Bachelor of Science in English with teaching certification from Ohio Northern University
- Two years in desktop publishing and one year in electronic prepress
- Web design since 1995
- E-commerce site development, management and training
- Image and multimedia file format conversion and optimization
- Page design and advanced coding techniques
- Member of Lions Club International, Mogadore 300
- Member of and liturgist at Grandview United Methodist Church
Recent Blog Posts
- The Benefits of Keeping Your Message Focused February 28, 2023
- Have your WordPress plugins abandoned you? January 31, 2023
- New Website Launch! Cleveland Sports Hall of Fame May 6, 2022
- Helping Our Long-Time Client Take a Big Step Forward August 10, 2021
- Leave your WordPress plugin updates to us, not chance August 26, 2020
- Pure Nintendo – Kirk is an editor and assistant review coordinator for this Nintendo-focused news and review website and magazine.
- Rocket Languages – Kirk is learning Japanese. 難しい です。