Serving Dynamics Online clients since 2022.
Keren Johnson is a Digital Marketing professional who brings her clients strategic and thoughtful solutions to enhance their online presence. After graduating from Cleveland State University, Keren began her career doing Digital Marketing and Social Media Strategy for Tremco Roofing. Since leaving Tremco, Keren has sharpened her skills working for organizations such as the United Church of Christ, Fairfax Place Nursing Facility, Cleveland Municipal Housing Court, and Hathaway Brown School. In addition to her expertise in social media strategy and management, Keren specializes in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Advertising, Blogging, and Content Marketing.
In addition to her skill set as a marketer, Keren also owns a successful art business (1384 Designs), where she designs and sells custom laser cut and engraved art. In Keren’s spare time, she enjoys reading, spending time with friends, and playing board games. Keren is a proud Shaker Heights native and currently resides in Euclid, Ohio, with her fiancé, Matthew, and two children, Alyssa and Phoenyx.
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations with a concentration in Journalism from Cleveland State University.
Experience working in digital and content marketing for corporations and non-profits since 2013.
Search Engine Advertising (PPC, paid search)
Search Engine Optimization (Organic)
Social Media Marketing
- Mentor, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland
- Volunteer and Member at Faith Family Church
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Ways to Tell Your Brand Story on LinkedIn October 15, 2023
- 7 Ways to Harness the Power of Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Your Digital Marketing Efforts September 1, 2023
- Get Ahead of the Curve: Changes in Reporting Due to Google Analytics 4 Migrations July 11, 2023
- How to Improve Your Organic Search Rankings May 3, 2023