Serving Dynamics Online clients since 1999.
Dave Cintron is a creative director and web development professional who brings his clients targeted and pragmatic solutions to maintaining a fresh and engaging online presence. Though Dave began designing websites by manually writing code, he now specializes in theme customization of WordPress websites, and integrating third party solutions within the CMS. He enjoys reworking confusing and outdated websites into attractive, engaging and very usable online tools that help and support business objectives. Dave is a fine artist who has been commissioned internationally and shown regionally for the past 30 years. His creative output also extends to music, having played, recorded and toured, both solo and in groups, for over 30 years. He lives in Ohio City with his pets, Peanut, Juan and Berry.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design with a minor in Studio Art from Kent State University
- graphic design and art direction in the print world since 1989, and web world since 2000
- Former instructor, Ursuline College Art/Design Department
- Website design, development & production
- WordPress theme design, customization and implementation.
- Online collateral marketing design and production
- User Experience Design strategies
Recent Blog Posts
- Coronavirus Notification Options for Websites April 23, 2020
- Web Design Trends: Skeuomorphism is Out, Flat is In October 17, 2013
- What is Responsive Design? – Part One January 31, 2013
- Meet the Dynamics Online Staff: Dave Cintron, Art Director September 15, 2011
- Cross-platform Security Tip June 6, 2011
- A List Apart: For People Who Make Websites