See Bruce’s calendar of availability.
Serving Dynamics Online clients since 1997.
Bruce Newburger is a technology and marketing professional who passionately brings his agency clients effective digital marketing solutions that solve real business problems. These solutions include mobile-friendly websites and marketing campaigns such as search, social and email. He especially enjoys developing solutions for complex business models such as manufacturer/rep, franchisor/franchisee and association/chapter. Bruce founded Dynamics Online in 1997 after leading the sales and marketing efforts of three software publishing companies. His educational background includes an electrical engineering degree from Northwestern University. He lives in Solon, Ohio, with his wife, Lisa, and has two young-adult children.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Northwestern University
- Experience in sales and marketing management for entrepreneurial technology companies since 1987
- Broadcast e-mail design and tracking
- Strategic planning
- Programming design and management
- Presentations, tradeshows and training
- Committee Member and Past Chair, Beachwood Chamber of Commerce Business-to-Business Show
- Volunteer Coordinator, Sunday in June bicycle ride
- Member of Cleveland Touring Club and Chagrin Valley Ski Club
Recent Blog Posts
- Why You Need A Mobile Friendly Website in 2016 April 11, 2016
- The Importance of Drip Campaigns in Your Email Marketing October 22, 2015
- Powerful Data Structuring in WordPress Website Design August 27, 2015
- Now We Can’t Get Healthcare Without a Website? October 24, 2013
- When to Use a Database in Website Development August 27, 2013