See Kirk’s calendar of availability.
Vice President of Client Services
Serving Dynamics Online clients since 1999.
Kirk Hiner engages with our clients to build solutions and solve problems for a wide variety of websites by employing the specialties of the Dynamics Online team. Kirk specializes in implementing e-commerce solutions that directly fit each client’s unique requirements, focusing on Woocommerce, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Miva, and custom set-ups. In addition, he provides WordPress and Dreamweaver page design and feature implementation, as well as media conversion and optimization. He joined Dynamics Online in 1999 after working in layout and design for the marketing division of a major global investment firm in New York City. Kirk graduated from Ohio Northern University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science in English with teaching certification. He now lives in Mogadore, Ohio, with his wife, Tieraney, and their three children.
- Bachelor of Science in English with teaching certification from Ohio Northern University
- Two years in desktop publishing and one year in electronic prepress
- Web design since 1995
- E-commerce site development, management and training
- Image and multimedia file format conversion and optimization
- Page design and advanced coding techniques
- Board member at Grandview United Methodist Church
- Member of Lions Club International, Mogadore 300
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Promote Products in Search Engines August 9, 2016
- Hosted Ecommerce Solutions: Shopify, Woocommerce & Bigcommerce May 6, 2016
- Is Your Online Store Open to Mobile Shoppers? April 20, 2015
- Hosted Shopping Cart Solutions from Dynamics Online December 12, 2014
- New Site Launch – Beachwood Buzz Magazine August 12, 2014